With a world class university, major research facilities, visionary entreprenuers, highly educated population, and award-winning quality of life, Boulder is a center for innovation and the ideal place to nuture creativity.
Businesses in Boulder and those considering relocating to the area benefit from the availability of a wide range of resources.
- Many educational and training resources are available in the Boulder area including the University of Colorado, Front Range Community College, Workforce Boulder County, Boulder Small Business Development Center, Boulder Chamber, and Colorado Association of Manufacturing and Technology.
- Information and support for Boulder area businesses is available through both public and private entities including the Boulder Economic Council, Boulder Chamber, City of Boulder, Boulder County, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, Boulder Innovation Center, and a number of industry groups.
- Up to date news on the Boulder area is available through a variety of local and regional sources including the Boulder County Business Report and Daily Camera.
- Boulder is home to a number of federally funded research facilities including the National Institute for Standards and Technology, National Corporation for Atmospheric Research, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Numerous organizations in Boulder support economic, environmental and social sustainability including the City of Boulder, Boulder County, Boulder Chamber, Boulder Economic Council and many other groups.