The Boulder Economic Council, an affiliate of the Boulder Chamber, is a group of prominent business and community leaders committed to Boulder and its economic well-being. The economic council supports the healthy business sector necessary to sustain the cultural amenities, education, transit, open space, and other facets of Boulder’s legendary quality of life through:
- Working to retain home-grown businesses that have helped create the character of our community
- Supporting organizations that provide entrepreneurs with training, networking, mentoring and access to funding sources
- Creating a unified voice for a strong local economy through public/private partnerships
- Conducting research and providing information and other support to local businesses and companies interested in relocating to Boulder
- Participating in regional and statewide economic initiatives
- Playing a key role in programs designed to advance Boulder’s economy
Our Mission: Grow, retain, and attract businesses that reflect Boulder’s values and contribute to the economic sustainability of the community. Our Strategy: Create partnerships and connections, provide information and support, and serve as an advocate for Boulder’s business community.